viernes, 21 de agosto de 2026

TALLER DE RECUPERACIÓN

 21 DE AGOSTO

- Para la clase hoy vamos a realizar el taller de recuperación del pre-informe, es para recuperar o subir la nota, es decir que todos lo deben hacer. Lo imprimen y me lo llevan la próxima semana cuando tengamos clase presencial:

RECUERDEN: recuerden que deben trabajar en la actividad que deben entregar el domingo 23.

Taller - English PERIOD III

1. Match the question with the correct answer.
  1. What do you usually do on weekends?
  2. Where will you go next holiday?
  3. When is your birthday?
  4. Who is your best friend?
  5. Why do you study English?
  6. How will you travel next year?

A. Because I want to communicate with more people.
B. I will travel by plane.
C. I usually watch movies and play video games.
D. It is in July.
E. My best friend is Daniel.
F. I will go to Cartagena.

2. Create questions

Write a WH question for each answer.

Example:

Answer: I will visit my grandmother tomorrow.
Question: When will you visit your grandmother?

  1. Answer: I will study English tonight.
    Question: __________________________________________?
  2. Answer: My brother is going to help me.
    Question: __________________________________________?
  3. Answer: I will travel to Bogotá.
    Question: __________________________________________?
  4. Answer: I want to learn English because it is useful.
    Question: __________________________________________?
  5. Answer: I will go with my friends.
    Question: __________________________________________?


POSSESSIVE PRONOUNS10 
3. Choose the correct possessive pronoun

Circle the correct answer.

  1. This phone belongs to me. It is mine / yours.
  2. That backpack belongs to Sarah. It is hers / ours.
  3. These books belong to us. They are ours / theirs.
  4. Those shoes belong to Tom. They are his / hers.
  5. This house belongs to my parents. It is theirs / ours.
  6. That computer belongs to you. It is yours / mine.

4. Rewrite the sentences

Replace the underlined possessive expression with a possessive pronoun.

Example:

This is my jacket.
→ This jacket is mine.

  1. This is her notebook.
    → __________________________________________
  2. These are our seats.
    → __________________________________________
  3. That is his bicycle.
    → __________________________________________
  4. Those are their bags.
    → __________________________________________
  5. This is your phone.
    → __________________________________________


FUTURE SIMPLE

5. Future predictions

Read the predictions and decide whether you agree or disagree. Explain your answer.

Example:

People will travel to Mars in the future.

I agree because technology is improving.

  1. People will use robots at home.
  2. Students will study more online in the future.
  3. Cars will fly one day.
  4. People will live longer in the future.
  5. English will become even more important.

Write one additional prediction about the future.


6. Make your own predictions

Write 5 sentences using WILL.

Your sentences must be about:

  • Education
  • Technology
  • Family
  • Work
  • Your personal future

Example:

I will learn another language in the future.

7 - Future Interview

Answer the Questions

  1. What will you do after school today?
  2. Where will you travel in the future?
  3. Who will you visit next weekend?
  4. What will your life be like in ten years?
  5. Will you have a different job in the future?
  6. What will you buy when you have more money?
  7. Who will be an important person in your future?
  8. Why will English be important for you?