martes, 15 de septiembre de 2026

SONG - LOVING YOU - MICHAEL JACKSON

 15 DE SEPTIEMBRE

- Hoy realizamos un ejercicio de Listening con la canción LOVING YOU  de MICHAEL JACKSON:



- Luego, realizamos varios ejercicios con la letra, y escuchamos la canción varias veces y comprendimos el vocabulario desconocido: 

LOVING YOU - MICHAEL JACKSON


Hello, _______ moon, where are the stars of the night?

You promised me too soon, 'cause it's been cloudy all _______

And the weatherman said if you're not well, stay in bed

'Cause I've been feeling down and _____ and it's cloudy in my head

Instead of going out to some__________, I stay home in bed

But I'll be _________ you, that's what I want to do

I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do

Hello, midnight lover, you're the one I adore

And I'll be __________ of you 'til the stars are no more

If it's cloudy or blue, I'll stay here with you

We'll make a wish, and then we'll kiss, a love forever true

Instead of going out to some restaurant, I'll _____ here with you

But I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do

I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do

It seems you don't know we reached the heightened mountain

Every time I seem to ___________

And together, we will fly, we'll dance up in the heaven

I can really feel it when you're near

And the ______________ said if you're not well, stay in bed

'Cause I've been feeling down and blue and it's _________in my head

Instead of going out to some restaurant, I stay home in bed

But I'll be loving you, that's what I want to do

I'll be _______ you, that's what I want to do

I'll be _______ you, that's what I want to do

I'll be ______ you, that's what I want to do (I'll be loving you)

Loving you, that's what I ____ to do (do-do-do, I'll be loving you)

Loving you, that's what I ____ to do ('cause you're always on my mind)

Loving you, that's what I ____ to do (I'll be loving you)

Loving you, that's what I _____to do (always on my mind)


thinking - restaurant - loving x2 - disappear -  blue - weatherman - cloudy stay - want x4 - August - night